It only does it sometimes, but it is getig worse. I have to press on the gas pedal to make it go and start up again. Why is this happening?
My car is idling rough and then shuts off if I am stopped at a stoplight why? on 1998 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1998 Honda Accord Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($298 - 526) in Starkville, MS
- Radiator Replacement ($418 - 634) in De Peyster, NY
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($163 - 237) in Carlisle, MA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($359 - 569) in Youngtown, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($224 - 825) in Valyermo, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($336 - 366) in Quakertown, NJ