It only does it sometimes, but it is getig worse. I have to press on the gas pedal to make it go and start up again. Why is this happening?
My car is idling rough and then shuts off if I am stopped at a stoplight why? on 1998 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
1998 Honda Accord Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($148 - 213) in Starkville, MS
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($92 - 146) in De Peyster, NY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($649 - 1,252) in Carlisle, MA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($142 - 218) in Youngtown, AZ
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Valyermo, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($68 - 86) in Quakertown, NJ