It only does it sometimes, but it is getig worse. I have to press on the gas pedal to make it go and start up again. Why is this happening?
My car is idling rough and then shuts off if I am stopped at a stoplight why? on 1998 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
1998 Honda Accord Estimates
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Starkville, MS
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in De Peyster, NY
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($211 - 265) in Carlisle, MA
- Thermostat Replacement ($101 - 143) in Youngtown, AZ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($857 - 1,336) in Valyermo, CA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($150 - 555) in Quakertown, NJ