Once it warms up 15-20 minutes,it will remain cranked but jerks into gear. Sometimes at a red light I will need to have my foot on the brake and gas to keep it from cutting off. Please help.
My car is having starting up in the morning since the cold weather came in. on 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
- I have v6, leaks coolant to upper intake manifold how much to fix quoted 1300
- M y 2004 pontiac grandprix wiper blades dont stop in the parking position.
- What is fuel pressure psi
- What causes this?I have to push the gas peddle to the floor for the car to move
- My fuel line is leaking from the round thing built into the line how to fix it