i know its somthing with the transmission. or a sensor, but im not sure witch one. need help.
my car is haveing problems getting speed, shifting,reving high. on 1995 Buick Park Avenue
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1995 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Lake Butler, FL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($224 - 562) in Taylor, MI
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($159 - 357) in Eagle Point, OR
- Starter Replacement ($224 - 507) in Shirleysburg, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($96 - 113) in Homerville, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($519 - 550) in East Falmouth, MA