when it shuts the pump off it is like the air can't get the air out
my car is hard to fill with gas it shuts off the pump on 2007 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2007 Ford Focus Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($100 - 139) in Bakerton, WV
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($286 - 537) in Moscow, PA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($104 - 136) in Saint Donatus, IA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($107 - 159) in Josephine, WV
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($96 - 150) in Barbeau, MI
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($465 - 802) in Fort Klamath, OR