There are a multitude of issues: the gas pedal won't move the throttle sometimes, the brake pedal locks up sometimes, the transmission won't go out of first except for reverse sometimes, none of this happens at the same time. The mechanics are a a loss. It doesn't throw any codes??? But it clearly is messed up! They have run diagnostics on the electrical and the fuse box gets hot. They really don't know if they change out the fuse box if this will fix any of the problems. Has anyone every had this issue? The car ran fine one day and not the next...no warning.
My car is gone crazy. It won't shut off when I take the key out of the switch. on 2008 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- When you change the battery, alternator, what keeps draining the battery?
- Driver's side of car side dash & under the hood.
- Have a 98 Kia Sportage auto when I go to break it wants over power brake?
- I just replaced the starter and for some reason my sfuel pump is not turning on
- Removed knee air bag while trying to diagnose horn relay underneath dash.