Have replaced, thermostat, fuel pump, head gaskets, cooling temp sensor, bank 1 sensor 1 (o2 sensor), water pump, timing belt, both cooling fans, radiator flush, have left on with heat on radiator cap off to get air out of system just in case and replaced cap when on, adjusted tps, checked fan relay's, no engine codes are on!!I can see the light if I shine a flashlight through front end so its not to stopped up with bugs. no Leaks as far as coolant leaks. I noticed that there is no water drip when ac is on either, ever. Please help I bought this 2 months ago and am flat broke now any ideas?
My car is getting very hot without a/c on and with a/c on. I have had a lot of r on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2004 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($142 - 238) in Havana, IL
- 30,000 Mile Service ($146 - 228) in Clanton, AL
- AC Condenser Replacement ($499 - 590) in Redfield, KS
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($335 - 437) in Ubly, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($534 - 600) in Green Camp, OH
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($648 - 747) in Lantry, SD