Have replaced, thermostat, fuel pump, head gaskets, cooling temp sensor, bank 1 sensor 1 (o2 sensor), water pump, timing belt, both cooling fans, radiator flush, have left on with heat on radiator cap off to get air out of system just in case and replaced cap when on, adjusted tps, checked fan relay's, no engine codes are on!!I can see the light if I shine a flashlight through front end so its not to stopped up with bugs. no Leaks as far as coolant leaks. I noticed that there is no water drip when ac is on either, ever. Please help I bought this 2 months ago and am flat broke now any ideas?
My car is getting very hot without a/c on and with a/c on. I have had a lot of r on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- My 2003 kia sedona start an drive in only first gear head lights on only !
- Had the fuel pump replaced last week it ran for about couple of . pump is work
- All the warning lights turned on on dashboard and car wants to stop.
- Rpm gauge doesn't go up. Relays keepon busting.low power and still overheats why
- What should cause my 2002 Kia Sedona to shut off after starting it?