I have had the car for about a year. I have fluids/oil checked on schedule. My car started having troubles a couple months ago. It died overnight. It jumped then died a few days later. Triple A told me to replace the battery so I did. A couple weeks later it died while I was driving. It jumped and I took it to the dealership who replaced the alternator. Three days later it died yet again while I was driving. It kicked over a few minutes later and I took it back to the dealer. They can't diagnose. The first few times the car was completely dead. Now it won't kick over but radio/lights work. I don't know if it is related to the problem but when I press the gas it takes a while to kick in so I think I may have a fuel injection problem but I don't see how that could affet the battery. Please help as I'm tired of dieing and out of tows!
My car is dieing and the mechanic can't diagnose! on 2004 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- What does an evaporative emission control systems malfunction?
- How much does it typically cost to have the code reset for the radio?
- My rpms jump to 2 when I start the car. It makes a weird noise only once when im
- My car starts up but once I put it into drive or reverse it dies out
- Air conditioner also gas smell