seperate when you replace.
my car is a 2006 ford focus 2.0 zx4 is the sensor in the thermostat or are they on 2006 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2006 Ford Focus Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($143 - 221) in Blairstown, IA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($246 - 355) in Ojo Caliente, NM
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Lisle, IL
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in White Mills, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($266 - 312) in Otis, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($209 - 297) in Hinton, OK