I can shut the trunk and it looks shut but all you have to do is pull it up and anyone can get into it. If the car is locked and the trunk is pulled open the alarm system will go off. The button on the interior of the car to open the trunk works and it sounds like the trunk is being unlocked.
My car is a 2003 Jetta 1.8T and the trunk will not lock shut. Parts needed? on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?
- Oil light is still on. Needed oil so I filled it. What now?