I had in the shop twice in the past two week. I Does not make any noise when I turn the key I have turn it 4 or 5 time before it starts. Please Help!!!!!!!
My car intermittently start. The dealership is not able to locate the issue. on 2008 Dodge Magnum
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Car won't start. Lights and everything comes on. Can hear switch click.
- Misfires on right side of engine spark plug s n ignition coils replaced
- My Dodge Magnum 2005 was overheating and I change my thermostat on my Dodge Magn
- Fuse box in engine compartment, and one in rear of vehicle.
- I have oil in the coolant. I have the heads off and the gaskets appear ok.
2008 Dodge Magnum Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($578 - $1,094) in Walworth, WI
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($141 - $212) in Diboll, TX
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($145 - $182) in Bronson, FL
- Fuel Filter Change ($149 - $191) in Pinch, WV
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($72 - $94) in South Kent, CT
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Grimesland, NC