Had the egr valve and sensors replaced, as well as the coil and spark plugs.
My car idles high and accelerates by itself, what causes this to happen? on 1998 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1998 Ford Escort Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($128 - 151) in Cairnbrook, PA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($296 - 440) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($153 - 211) in Wing, AL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($511 - 723) in New Creek, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($160 - 230) in Charlton City, MA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($59 - 67) in Mehama, OR