It happens when sitting still, when AC first cut on, when AC on and sitting still, even after it is running for awhile. Does not happen all the time.
My car idles hard and sometimes acts like it will cut off,gets worse with AC on on 2002 Saturn L200
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- My high beam will not turn off. What is the problem?
- I have changed the relay switch and the fuse in the windows and sunroof broken
- How many of the 30 amp fuses should be in the fuse box under hood
- Is there a fuse that you need to have to start your car?
- My car suddenly wont start without a jump battery looks what could be wrong
2002 Saturn L200 Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($477 - 949) in Penn, ND
- Brake Pad Replacement ($153 - 218) in Elwell, MI
- 67,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in McHenry, ND
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($326 - 775) in Monarch, MT
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($519 - 872) in Golva, ND
- Windshield Washer Fluid Level Sensor Replacement ($83 - 96) in Branchdale, PA