It happens when sitting still, when AC first cut on, when AC on and sitting still, even after it is running for awhile. Does not happen all the time.
My car idles hard and sometimes acts like it will cut off,gets worse with AC on on 2002 Saturn L200
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- My antitheft device is lit up on my dash board what could be the problem?
- My high beam will not turn off. What is the problem?
- I have changed the relay switch and the fuse in the windows and sunroof broken
- How many of the 30 amp fuses should be in the fuse box under hood
- Is there a fuse that you need to have to start your car?
2002 Saturn L200 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($253 - 310) in Penn, ND
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($326 - 775) in Elwell, MI
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($942 - 1,103) in McHenry, ND
- Spark Plug Replacement ($112 - 147) in Monarch, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($308 - 326) in Golva, ND
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($448 - 487) in Branchdale, PA