Only other symptom is transmission shift points are high when in drive but in manual shift mode works ok
My car idle speed is too fast. I've replaced throttle position sensor no codes on 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($429 - 647) in Dilltown, PA
- Radiator Replacement ($564 - 765) in Wahpeton, ND
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Swiss, WV
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($270 - 363) in Smyrna, MI
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,149 - 1,162) in Loveland, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($79 - 167) in Holualoa, HI