My car Hyundai Elantra 2001 1.6 engine fuel consumed abnormally you examined the car on a test does not show any problems in sensors and systems functioning normally I do not know what to do to solve this problem
My car Hyundai Elantra 2001 1.6 engine fuel consumed abnormally on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2001 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Point Pleasant, WV
- Heater Core Replacement ($618 - 808) in Klondike, TX
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hercules, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Perry, ME
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($47 - 73) in Central City, NE
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($236 - 397) in Germantown, TN