My car Hyundai Elantra 2001 1.6 engine fuel consumed abnormally you examined the car on a test does not show any problems in sensors and systems functioning normally I do not know what to do to solve this problem
My car Hyundai Elantra 2001 1.6 engine fuel consumed abnormally on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2001 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Point Pleasant, WV
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($50 - 63) in Klondike, TX
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Hercules, CA
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Perry, ME
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($321 - 448) in Central City, NE
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($68 - 82) in Germantown, TN