and some missing. The dealership says the parts are not available. Who can install a new horn?
My car horn isn't working. The plastic and springs behind the button are cracked on 1991 Hyundai Excel
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Excel Questions
- I recently replaced a ton of parts on my car and she still stalls while driving
- Check engine on loss of power 1994 excel
- It started grinding when I shift. Now I can only shift from 3rd to 4th. Just out of the blue. What could cause it?
- what size ampage or voltage is the original alternator
- how do i get car out of limp mode has second and reverse only auto
1991 Hyundai Excel Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($65 - 132) in National Stock Yards, IL
- Water Pump Replacement ($399 - 505) in Campbell, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($394 - 509) in Manti, UT
- Thermostat Replacement ($89 - 132) in Stendal, IN
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($103 - 110) in Plumerville, AR
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Westfield, VT