even when i run over the little lane divider bump it hits them hard too
my car hits potholes and speed bumps "hard" is it a tie rod? on 1996 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1996 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($188 - 288) in Stantonsburg, NC
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Irrigon, OR
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($61 - 122) in New Berlinville, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($143 - 216) in Jamestown, IN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($140 - 175) in Alborn, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($584 - 635) in Nauvoo, IL