even when i run over the little lane divider bump it hits them hard too
my car hits potholes and speed bumps "hard" is it a tie rod? on 1996 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1996 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($542 - 758) in Stantonsburg, NC
- 45,000 Mile Service ($248 - 369) in Irrigon, OR
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($41 - 57) in New Berlinville, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($447 - 606) in Jamestown, IN
- HVAC Blower Motor Replacement ($407 - 579) in Alborn, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,225 - 1,284) in Nauvoo, IL