The car prior to turning off gives no signs at all of any trouble. I have taken it to the dealer and they cannot findout what is wrong. The only thing that turns on on the dash when it happends is the check eng lite and the battery lite. This occurs while i'm driving and the car is moving,not when the car is stopped.
My car has turned off by itself while I was driving it 4 times. on 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What is the length of the rear coil springs?
- does the rubber hose between the gas tank and the filler tube have different dia
- why would the fan/ac running make my car lose power and ultimately die
- When u start my car it idles for a second then idles lower and then dies.
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally