The car prior to turning off gives no signs at all of any trouble. I have taken it to the dealer and they cannot findout what is wrong. The only thing that turns on on the dash when it happends is the check eng lite and the battery lite. This occurs while i'm driving and the car is moving,not when the car is stopped.
My car has turned off by itself while I was driving it 4 times. on 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in Independence, WV
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($360 - 555) in Reserve, MT
- Alternator Replacement ($429 - 647) in La Mesa, NM
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Fort Defiance, AZ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($551 - 594) in Lexington, AL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($52 - 67) in Lowake, TX