The car prior to turning off gives no signs at all of any trouble. I have taken it to the dealer and they cannot findout what is wrong. The only thing that turns on on the dash when it happends is the check eng lite and the battery lite. This occurs while i'm driving and the car is moving,not when the car is stopped.
My car has turned off by itself while I was driving it 4 times. on 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- Car kept running after I turned the key to off. And check engine light is on now
- at what point should the main radiator fan come on or start running
- My sante fe wil sit and idle roughly why does it want to die when I give it gas?
- why would changing my battery all of a sudden alarm me that my map sensor is bad
- The rpms jump around alot when idle as well as problems keeping speed with ac on