2000 Toyota Camry Q&A

2000 Toyota Camry Question: my car has the "check engine" light on. What should I do to correct the problem?

How do I replace the emission filter(s) or sensor? Where are they located? What tools do I need? -
You need to have a shop hook up a scan tool to determine why the check engine light is on and can troubleshoot what happened and you can find one here www.repairpal.com/directory -
I just changed the engine in my '99 Camry with 231K mi, went and runs smooth as silk. But on the test drive the check engine light illuminated. Using my scan tool revaled code 401- Insufficient EGR...
i was driving down the road and my car just died without any warning, now it want crank back up, the battery is fine, its got oil, and water, no warning gauges lit up, what could it be??
Diagnostic code produces P0420 catalyst system efficiency below threshold-Bank 1. Probable causes are listed as follows: 1-air leak in exhaust before rear H02S 2-AF sensor error 3-Fuel system f...
Ok I bought this 1992 Toyota Camry 4 cylinder automatic 2.2L the lady I had bought it from had it smog in October of 2011.It had Failed Cause fuel cap,missing vacuum lines to sensor/switches igniti...