my car has the "check engine" light on. What should I do to correct the problem? on 2000 Toyota Camry

How do I replace the emission filter(s) or sensor? Where are they located? What tools do I need?

by in Leonia, NJ on July 06, 2011
1 answer
ANSWER by on July 06, 2011
You need to have a shop hook up a scan tool to determine why the check engine light is on and can troubleshoot what happened and you can find one here www.repairpal.com/directory
i was driving down the road and my car just died without any warning, now it want crank back up, the battery is fine, its got oil, and water, no warning gauges lit up, what could it be??
I just changed the engine in my '99 Camry with 231K mi, went and runs smooth as silk. But on th...
Diagnostic code produces P0420 catalyst system efficiency below threshold-Bank 1. Probable causes are listed as follows: 1-air leak in exhaust before rear H02S 2-AF sensor error 3-Fuel system f...
Ok I bought this 1992 Toyota Camry 4 cylinder automatic 2.2L the lady I had bought it from had it smog in October of 2011.It had Failed Cause fuel cap,missing vacuum lines to sensor/switches igniti...