i have tried the Chevron Techron Concentrate and it was better for a day and a half, but now it seems to stall out everytime i start it. is it the fuel pump? i had the fuel filter replaced last spring (2012). all other maintenance is up to date.
My car has started stalling right after starting up,it usually starts back up. on 2003 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
2003 Buick Regal Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($376 - 945) in Santa Maria, CA
- Fuel Filter Change ($60 - 84) in Fulton, SD
- PCV Valve Replacement ($38 - 49) in Circleville, UT
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wagarville, AL
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 111) in Shirley, IN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($45 - 61) in Sylvester, WV