it sounds like it might be comming from the drive shaft i ve been told its from some time of bearing and the rubber piece that its hung from is kinda worn out but only when i accelerate quickly if its slow and gradual no once i get going ay higher speeds theres nothing and it rides perfect
my car has starte to make a noise when i pull out and accelerate quickly on 1994 BMW 318i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 318i Questions
- installed a new battery and now security system will not let me start the car.
- My 318i convertible w/ac has a 70 amp alternator is that enough to run all
- a tiny red light located beside lighter is staying on. what is it?
- There's no power to the New fuel pump and the relays were checked and fine HELP
- Car increases speed at 45 mph without pressing accelerator,
1994 BMW 318i Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($232 - 293) in Macon, NC
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Carlisle, KY
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($482 - 587) in Golden, OK
- Brake Pad Replacement ($202 - 263) in Jerome, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($330 - 408) in Healdton, OK
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Corcoran, CA