about 6 motnhs ago i had a re con gear box fitted, recently i went to drive my car to a petrol garsge when i realised that my car wouldnt actually go anywere in certain gears , i had someone put a bolt on the engine mount or dog mount and it has given me back 1 to 5th gear but when it is put in reverse it is almost like its in 1st and goes forward the man also said that my engine has actually been pushed upwards, and everything seems really stressed i havent had a crash or didnt hear any noises when this happened just stalled the car it seems a bit of a mystery to be honest what can i do?
my car has no reverse gear why is this?
my car is a vw polo 2000 model on 2000 Volkswagen Beetle TDI
Asked by for the 2000 Volkswagen Beetle TDI
- 2000 Volkswagen Beetle TDI Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Volkswagen Beetle TDI Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Volkswagen Beetle TDI Problems(8)
- 2000 Volkswagen Beetle TDI Repair Estimates
- 2000 Volkswagen Beetle TDI Q&A(13)
- 2000 Volkswagen Beetle TDI Recalls
- 2000 Volkswagen Beetle TDI Shops
- 2000 Volkswagen Beetle TDI Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle TDI Questions
- How do you by pass the obd2 hook up to read codes?
- I had a mouse get into the engine of my 2013 VW Beetle and it chewed a hose with the number AEM 03L-131-051-B-522-91. Do you know what this is?
- Car will not start when cold outside, will jump ok- batt tests good
- What are the issues to look for if a 2002 vw tdi beetle is ran without oil?
- battery drain
2000 Volkswagen Beetle TDI Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($144 - $219) in Burr Oak, MI
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Colman, SD
- Fuel Injector Replacement (Diesel) ($237 - $476) in Granger, WA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - $143) in Kingsford Heights, IN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($225 - $497) in Elm Hall, MI
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($112 - $154) in Caseville, MI