Changed clutch master cylinder after gear lever remained stuck in number 3 and would not come out. Was advised to change the cylinder after being told it was leaking. Now the cylinder has been replaced and clutch now working properly but the car has no drive at all. I have checked the timing belt and it is fine.
My car has no drive at all after replacing clutch master cylinder on 2007 Hyundai Tucson
Asked by for the 2007 Hyundai Tucson
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tucson Questions
- My keyless entry does not work, the flashers will blink but it does not unlock
- Why does my door sensor go off when I hit a bump?
- Getting a clicking/bearing noise only on coast & deceleration.goes away braking?
- What transmission Repairs are expected after 85,000 miles
- 2006 hyndai Tucson. Sub frame rotted out. Any warranty or recall mileage 11500
2007 Hyundai Tucson Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($65 - $132) in Kerrville, TX
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,027 - $2,102) in Almond, NY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Columbia Falls, ME
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Ruth, MI
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($163 - $206) in Newkirk, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($421 - $460) in Ivydale, WV