my car did not overheat and this is the first time I have seen a puddle of green fluid which I know is anti freeze but I cant see a leak its not leaking now and I know its my car because it was in my garage any idea of what it could be or why its doing it
my car has never overheated, but I have a green puddle under my car(antifreeze)? on 2005 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
- Need front differential rebuilt or replaced looking at cost for the repair.
- Replaced spark plugs,air filter,fuel filter,fuel pump.car still wont start & run
- car feels like it's fish tailing all the time not only on bad wheather what isit
- wht would cause it to not start if it crank nd hit nd is getin fuel nd has spark
2005 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($275 - 475) in Silverthorne, CO
- Starter Replacement ($427 - 491) in Tillatoba, MS
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fairdale, WV
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($236 - 310) in Casselberry, FL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($92 - 285) in Chassell, MI
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($231 - 1,074) in Dove Creek, CO