my car did not overheat and this is the first time I have seen a puddle of green fluid which I know is anti freeze but I cant see a leak its not leaking now and I know its my car because it was in my garage any idea of what it could be or why its doing it
my car has never overheated, but I have a green puddle under my car(antifreeze)? on 2005 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- Fuel is not reaching my engine to ignite the car. What could be the problem?
- When I put car into gear and push gas pedal it boggs down and idols down.
- my 2010sub. will drop rpms about200 rpm and then come right back up .
- engine rpm will drop 200 rpm and then come right back up . air is not on
- i threw a code p0244 ( wastegate control solenoid valve)recently any suggestion