my car did not overheat and this is the first time I have seen a puddle of green fluid which I know is anti freeze but I cant see a leak its not leaking now and I know its my car because it was in my garage any idea of what it could be or why its doing it
my car has never overheated, but I have a green puddle under my car(antifreeze)? on 2005 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is SCARY!!
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
2005 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Silverthorne, CO
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($346 - 518) in Tillatoba, MS
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 88) in Fairdale, WV
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($110 - 149) in Casselberry, FL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,142 - 1,487) in Chassell, MI
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($272 - 362) in Dove Creek, CO