lose power when i accelerate. and suffer from power loss
my car has low compression in cylinders 1 and 2. how to fix or diagnose? on 1996 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1996 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Rock City, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Stanleytown, VA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($129 - 161) in Goodwater, AL
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($101 - 143) in Springlake, TX
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($155 - 171) in Mc Gregor, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($417 - 550) in Vernon, TX