i get it to side of road and crank it up and continue. This time it stopped 5 times before I got back home. Nothing shows up on the computer .I have had it at the garage twice they said unless it shows on computer they cant help.THis has done this about 4 times only on long trips.I also have a clicking noise when I go fast it speeds up also and if I slow down it slows almost sounds like something in a bicycle spoke.
My car has been stalling when I go on long trips after about 150 miles it stalls on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C240
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- What is the right specification for the thermostat of the engine?
- cost to repair the passenger tail light assembly? not the bulbs, the frame.
- Key won't turn consistently to start car. Dash won't illuminate.
- I have automatic but it get stuck between gears like a stickshift.
- How can I get my fuel pump licking problem solved?