cuts off sometimes while driving i pop the clutch and it starts right back up....sometime the car has to have warmed up to do this
my car has been jerking whn i let off the gas also sometimes will cut off on 1995 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- What is causing hesitation/sputtering when driving at 60mph?
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
1995 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dunmor, KY
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($340 - 392) in Saint Paul, NE
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($243 - 388) in Luxemburg, WI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($271 - 523) in Angora, MN
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Isle of Wight, VA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Portola Vally, CA