cuts off sometimes while driving i pop the clutch and it starts right back up....sometime the car has to have warmed up to do this
my car has been jerking whn i let off the gas also sometimes will cut off on 1995 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1995 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($264 - 305) in Dunmor, KY
- 120,000 Mile Service ($299 - 443) in Saint Paul, NE
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($84 - 111) in Luxemburg, WI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($246 - 325) in Angora, MN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Isle of Wight, VA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($188 - 218) in Portola Vally, CA