last week my car temperature went up a little more than normal(3/4) on the gauge. After about one minute it returned to normal. Today I changed the thermostat, but when we put water in the radiator we saw a leak . We could not see if it came from the radiator or the bottom hose. Is there any way for us to know where it comes from ?
my car has a leak on 2000 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer15 reports
Verified for the Ford Explorer45 reports
1 answerJanuary 14, 2013
1 answerJanuary 19, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?