The engine cranks and eventually starts but it takes time. This only occurs if it has not been used for hours, because it will start normally after just being driven. After starting the idle is erratic for about a minute before it catches to where it should be. The car drives fine after that. There was one instance in which the Transmission light came on also on a very cold morning and it rode horribly when i slowed down. This only happened once and since then it has not happened again. I have heard so many things that it might be. MAF, crankshaft sensor, fuel pressure, battery, etc....Anybody experience similar problems?
My car has a hard time starting. Its called a Hard start i believe. on 2004 BMW 330i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330i Questions
- Transmission malfunction light
- How do you know if BMW has a cracked head
- Does it ruin the battery or anything on the car if you jump from the battery dir
- Replaced serpentine belt, still won't start, it says battery to weak but new bat
- Car was running good until after tune up , engine now shakes a lot,then turn off seconds later and service engine is on.