The engine cranks and eventually starts but it takes time. This only occurs if it has not been used for hours, because it will start normally after just being driven. After starting the idle is erratic for about a minute before it catches to where it should be. The car drives fine after that. There was one instance in which the Transmission light came on also on a very cold morning and it rode horribly when i slowed down. This only happened once and since then it has not happened again. I have heard so many things that it might be. MAF, crankshaft sensor, fuel pressure, battery, etc....Anybody experience similar problems?
My car has a hard time starting. Its called a Hard start i believe. on 2004 BMW 330i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330i Questions
- Why does the drive shaft continue to spin when the car is in park
- Where is the final resistor located in
- what is that under the hood on passenger side in back close to windshield
- 2003 BMW 330i E46 wont start after airbag deployed when I ran into a Median.
- Is there a permanent fix for the constantly breaking door lock cylinder?
2004 BMW 330i Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in D Hanis, TX
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($370 - 470) in Madisonburg, PA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Allentown, GA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($173 - 249) in Hallsville, MO
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($169 - 189) in Loleta, CA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($488 - 535) in Shannon, AL