Starting up is fine but when I'm driving sometimes it feels extremely heavy have to push down on the gas petal for it to actually go over 20 mph and shift the second gear and others. I went to auto zone the diagnostic came back P1456 with a leak in the gas tank but I'm not sure if a sensor is messed up and need replacement or the timing belt or need a new transmission?
My car has a hard time shifting gears it's an automatic vtec over 200,000 miles on 2000 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- What is the part called directly beneath the headlight?
- A/C is STILL blowing out warm, after brand new parts and 2 full "OK" diagnostics
- car runs fine then trans. failure until I restart car, then it is fine
- what is the part number for a 2009 Honda civic coupe lx driver side window motor
- Radiator getting too hot in few minutes