Starting up is fine but when I'm driving sometimes it feels extremely heavy have to push down on the gas petal for it to actually go over 20 mph and shift the second gear and others. I went to auto zone the diagnostic came back P1456 with a leak in the gas tank but I'm not sure if a sensor is messed up and need replacement or the timing belt or need a new transmission?
My car has a hard time shifting gears it's an automatic vtec over 200,000 miles on 2000 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- lx coupe. New motor, I'm missing a part. Something mounted to oil pan. Rt side
- Car will start, go into gear then slow down almost idling then go back into gear
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die