this only happened recently and it closes and chokes the car when it is running, but opens when the car turns off. please someone help nothing useful online and in the owners Manuel.
My car has a dual exhaust with a lid that automatically closes one of them on 2003 BMW 325xi
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325xi Questions
- Can you hear fuel pump everytime no matter what unless its bad
- Can you hear fuel pump if lines are froze
- Can a oil filter leak make it look like a oil gasket leak?
- what does the M/S +/- near the drive on the gear shifter stand for
- car hold back and shaking after mpg goes past 12 and the mph between 40 to 60 wh
2003 BMW 325xi Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,317 - 2,963) in Hartford, VT
- Wheel Alignment ($140 - 178) in Packwaukee, WI
- Starter Replacement ($551 - 839) in Rosenberg, TX
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Big Arm, MT
- Window Switch Replacement ($94 - 105) in Cheriton, VA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($245 - 279) in Pemberville, OH