When I drive my car and then come to a complete stop to park. When I move gear shifter from "D" Drive to "P" Park, it stops at "N" Neutral and can not move past to Park. I wait a few seconds and try multiple times and it will eventually go to Park. Please let me know what you think is causing this problem. Thank you.
My Car has 93k miles. I am having trouble with my transmission shifter. on 2006 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($474 - 609) in Washington Island, WI
- 52,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Port Washington, OH
- Transmission Fluid Change ($239 - 384) in Andover, SD
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($616 - 792) in Bonnieville, KY
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Great Cacapon, WV
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($419 - 637) in Section, AL