When I drive my car and then come to a complete stop to park. When I move gear shifter from "D" Drive to "P" Park, it stops at "N" Neutral and can not move past to Park. I wait a few seconds and try multiple times and it will eventually go to Park. Please let me know what you think is causing this problem. Thank you.
My Car has 93k miles. I am having trouble with my transmission shifter. on 2006 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- my air conditioning is cool but not as cold as it should be.
- Car turns over but will not start, I'm getting no error codes or engine light coming on. ABS light is on after having wheel bearing replaced on front passenger side, code is for speed sensor and it's scheduled to have serviced on May 13th at Mercedes
- Occasionally when changing speeds, its like my car get stuck. The Rpm get extremely high and then my car slowly moves and starts to slow down. What issues could I possible be facing? on 2004 Mercedes-Benz C230
- what causes the knocking sound in my car? what do you recommend?
- Occasionally when changing speeds, it sounds like my car get stuck. The Rpm get extremely high and then my car slowly moves. What issues could I possible be facing?