My car face a problem with tempruture as it is always high over 95 degree on 1996 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1996 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($212 - 342) in Tunas, MO
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($243 - 388) in Lyons Falls, NY
- Radiator Replacement ($398 - 768) in Marshall, IN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Henagar, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($333 - 363) in Cambria, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($94 - 107) in Clifton, IL