otherwise it drives like a champ we bought some kind of fuse that plugs under hood that did not help but its the same part for reg and overdrive where is the other fuse located so i can plug it there parts house said to try in one and if it didnt work plug it in the other but we cant find it help
my car drive good but it kicks going to 2nd gear. srs and tcs light stay on on 2001 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.