this car doesn't have speed it doesn't have power the engine makes noise when idling and it takes a lot of fuel. i recently changed the oil, plugs, air filter, oil filter and petrol filter and it didn't solve the problem. i took the cylinder head for scheming, changed rings and gaskerts still no change. it's a fuel injected engine.
my car doesn't have power,very slow, jerking when driving. what could be wrong on 1996 Hyundai Accent
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Accent Questions
- Is there a way to get to third break light on hatchback? Some LED's are out.
- no pressure in clutch, very sudden could not shift, but it ran in 2cd gear?
- when I put the car in reverse/drive with foot on brake the drivers seat vibrates
- When cranking makes a grinding sound but will not crank
- Coil Pack resistance
1996 Hyundai Accent Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($384 - 572) in Montrose, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($160 - 206) in Herndon, VA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($108 - 173) in Jacksonville, TX
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Whittemore, MI
- Fog Lamp Switch Replacement ($66 - 85) in Muses Mills, KY
- Spark Plug Wire Set Replacement ($90 - 361) in Hallieford, VA