and i notice that there is a clicking sound under the dashboard on the driver side by the fuse box and inside the gear stick.. if i do it manually changing from 1st to 2nd gear it works...
my car doesn't change gear on 1990 Honda Accord
2 answersJanuary 09, 2013
2 answersNovember 13, 2010
1 answerJanuary 21, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told