Low acceleration, stalls on start up, rough idle
My car doesn't accelerate like it should and it stalls when i start it, feels like it's gonna stall when I'm stopped at a light or switching to reverse?...i need to be able to get it fixed on 1991 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1991 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Portal, ND
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($93 - 144) in Geneva, NE
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in East Berne, NY
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Osakis, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($217 - 235) in Wishram, WA