Low acceleration, stalls on start up, rough idle
My car doesn't accelerate like it should and it stalls when i start it, feels like it's gonna stall when I'm stopped at a light or switching to reverse?...i need to be able to get it fixed on 1991 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1991 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($920 - 1,198) in Portal, ND
- Thermostat Replacement ($123 - 205) in Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,374 - 1,828) in Geneva, NE
- Brake Drum Replacement ($386 - 667) in East Berne, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($622 - 1,451) in Osakis, MN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($51 - 106) in Wishram, WA