It was something that happened all of a sudden. It still drives forward. There is a whining noise coming from my car but I'm not sure if that's a related issue. Some friends I have talked to have said since it was something that happened all of a sudden it's probably a small fix but I'm scared it's not. Any advice on whether it's a small fix or does it sound like I need the whole transmission fixed?
My car does not go in reverse. on 2000 Ford Explorer
1 answerJune 08, 2011
2 answersAugust 05, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.