It was something that happened all of a sudden. It still drives forward. There is a whining noise coming from my car but I'm not sure if that's a related issue. Some friends I have talked to have said since it was something that happened all of a sudden it's probably a small fix but I'm scared it's not. Any advice on whether it's a small fix or does it sound like I need the whole transmission fixed?
My car does not go in reverse. on 2000 Ford Explorer
1 answerJune 08, 2011
2 answersAugust 05, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($890 - 1,204) in Stockholm, ME
- Battery Replacement ($135 - 197) in Southampton, NY
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Deer Isle, ME
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Zwolle, LA
- Air Conditioning Evaporator Core Replacement ($733 - 878) in Carson, WA
- Liftgate Lock Cylinder Replacement ($102 - 252) in Steward, IL