do i need to rebuild or replace it?
my car does not change into high gear when i reach interstate speeds. on 2006 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2006 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($88 - 117) in Clarendon, AR
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($323 - 411) in East Jewett, NY
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 108) in Lenoir City, TN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($118 - 161) in Newton, IA
- Antitheft System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Croydon, UT
- Tie Rod Replacement ($165 - 322) in Potrero, CA