My minivan won't gear, it's like it's stuc in one gear. I had my van change the transmission filter and oil about 5 months ago (it was giving me same problem) and it helped. But now it's giving me same headache. What can be the problem?
My car does not change gear on 2001 Chevrolet Venture
1 more answer
1 answerDecember 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
2001 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ione, WA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($288 - 629) in Village Mills, TX
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($187 - 276) in Carson, VA
- Thermostat Replacement ($253 - 338) in Sidman, PA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($276 - 423) in Forest Home, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($219 - 247) in West Milford, NJ