I parked my car for a few minutes, went back to drive it. I put on drive, stepped on the gas, and it would'nt go. But I made it home.
my car didn't want to move when I put it on drive and stepped on the gas. on 1995 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl