Had recalls repaired at dealer and he tells meI have 40,000 miles on it and the timing belt should be replaced. Have had no problems with car.
My car dealer tells me need to replace timing belt because I have 42,000 miles,
on 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?
- What is causing an extremely fast oil leak on the right side of the engine?