Had recalls repaired at dealer and he tells meI have 40,000 miles on it and the timing belt should be replaced. Have had no problems with car.
My car dealer tells me need to replace timing belt because I have 42,000 miles,
on 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- Car kept running after I turned the key to off. And check engine light is on now
- at what point should the main radiator fan come on or start running
- My sante fe wil sit and idle roughly why does it want to die when I give it gas?
- why would changing my battery all of a sudden alarm me that my map sensor is bad
- The rpms jump around alot when idle as well as problems keeping speed with ac on