Had recalls repaired at dealer and he tells meI have 40,000 miles on it and the timing belt should be replaced. Have had no problems with car.
My car dealer tells me need to replace timing belt because I have 42,000 miles,
on 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($195 - 301) in Crescent Valley, NV
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - 103) in Littleton, NC
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($216 - 284) in Snelling, CA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($489 - 691) in Canaan, VT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($54 - 96) in Baxter, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($229 - 313) in Glyndon, MN