not only are my instrument and radio illumination going off and on intermittently but my automatic door locks wont lock when i pull off. also my remote door lock wont lock or unlock my doors or pop open my trunk. now my rear defroster wont operate. is this a source of one issue or multiple issues? I have looked into my fuses per manual and found nothing burnt out.
my car dash board and radio lights have gone out which may mean alternator issue on 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
- How do I check if I really need this much work
- Temperature gauge is not working have changed temp sensor the gauge
- Wen i m driving my car star shaking end then i have to release the gas pedal
- do you have wiring diagram for interior fuse box
- Car is making clicking noise and then shuts off...may had oil leak?