so what is ther next thing i should do?
my car cut off i thought it wasnt get fired. replace my fuel pump but no fire? on 1993 Chevrolet Caprice
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1993 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($521 - 1,082) in Soulsbyville, CA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($352 - 571) in Otsego, MN
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Iaeger, WV
- 135,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Tidioute, PA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($110 - 203) in Silver Creek, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($268 - 389) in Fithian, IL