I changed my radiator about 4 months ago, then my heater went out, so I jimmy rigged fuses for one of my relays that got it working. About a week after that, my car died while it was idling, I had a jump and it started. Then 3 days ago it stalled when I was on the highway. I waited 10 minutes then is started. The next day it did the same thing but wouldn't start at all! I checked the battery, it's good, the connection to it is good, the fuel pump works, I changed my spark plugs a year ago..What could it be??
My car cranks over fast, like it's going to start but it doesnt! on 1998 Acura Integra
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Integra Questions
- My car keeps breaking down. I replaced the fuel pump and Its still braking down
- Had the transylvania rebuilt n it is still not shifting on time why
- What do i need to do if my car wont turn on after replacing my old radiator.
- I got my 2001 integra i change my altenator the battery an wen i put the new
- My tachometer is jumping around. what is this a symptom of?