it not skipping when in neutral but when you engage to drive or reverse the car barely moves I dont hear no metal on metal noise and the transmission isn't slipping I want to know some causes of this?
my car cranks find but when you put it in gear it boggs down an want move ? on 2002 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Control panel is out for a/c system no power to it fuses are OK what's wrong?
- Security light stays on won't get no gas and wont crank
- Not getting fire to the fuel pump not getting fire to the crank system.
- Hey all, i am completely stumped on a 2000 ford with a 5.4 ltr auto 4wd truck.
- What do y'all think my problem is?