it not skipping when in neutral but when you engage to drive or reverse the car barely moves I dont hear no metal on metal noise and the transmission isn't slipping I want to know some causes of this?
my car cranks find but when you put it in gear it boggs down an want move ? on 2002 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- The rear side windows how do you close them?
- Truck has a hard time starting and once started white smoke comes from exhaust
- FUEL PUMP RELAY FUSE
- My transmission shifts really quick when accelerating, and shifts really slow
- I just recently changed the fuse box alternator fuse link and battery no start!
2002 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($422 - 556) in Coventry, RI
- Alternator Replacement ($286 - 397) in Hardyville, KY
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($117 - 146) in Buckfield, ME
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Merry Point, VA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($179 - 215) in New Prague, MN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($223 - 259) in Thomaston, ME