it not skipping when in neutral but when you engage to drive or reverse the car barely moves I dont hear no metal on metal noise and the transmission isn't slipping I want to know some causes of this?
my car cranks find but when you put it in gear it boggs down an want move ? on 2002 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- what will make a truck cut off just sitting a red light
- while driving the temp gage dropped to cold and car ran bad continues to go back
- While driving at normal operating the temperature gauge bottoms out to the cold
- How often should I take my car in for a service?
- I have a '97 Expedition. Is there any way to increase the MPG without huge modif