it not skipping when in neutral but when you engage to drive or reverse the car barely moves I dont hear no metal on metal noise and the transmission isn't slipping I want to know some causes of this?
my car cranks find but when you put it in gear it boggs down an want move ? on 2002 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.
- How do you get hatch back open when it locked by itself and your key will not
- Ignition won't work. Dash lights stay on and nothing happens when I turn the kek