My Volvo V70 XC 1998 Cross-country Can't start...all the time I need to jump start it with a cable and it will start promptly but is not charging the battery...I went to advanced auto parts to buy a new batteries they told me that my batteries is good and they don't know what is the problem... and I can’t leave the engine running over night or when I am at work to avoid to jump start it. I need your help and answer please... My email is email@example.com.
My Car can't start on 1998 Volvo V70 XC
Asked by Visitor for the 1998 Volvo V70 XC
1 answerAugust 09, 2009
Verified for the Volvo V70 XC77 reports
0 answersOctober 22, 2015
1 answerNovember 28, 2012
1 answerFebruary 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V70 XC Questions
- Where do I add the transmission oil?
- Where can I locate the vehicle speed sensor part number 9495008
- Does anyone know why an instrument panel would work off and on?
- is there an elctrical pump that continues to circulate the coolant at shut down
- trans lost reverse,all forward shifts fine. wat am I looking at as to cost ?