well the ac blows and the pressure is good and everthing but no cold air. i took it in for a free ac check and they said everything was fine but they need to do a full ac diagnostic to find the problems. anybody have any idea what could be the problem?
My car ac works but it doesn't blow cold air. on 2000 Ford Taurus
Asked by for the 2000 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- I spilt soda all over the middle console 10 min. later the heater went crazy?
- Codes that are showing are p0351 and p0353. Says ignition coils A and C.
- how to program the cluster on the dash
- When I crank my car the car studders and stops. I let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Where exactly is relay for fuel pump. I am a DIY techy but can't find it.
2000 Ford Taurus Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($127 - $221) in Hawthorne, NY
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Custer, SD
- Thermostat Replacement ($111 - $165) in Chase, KS
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($957 - $1,387) in Southborough, MA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($169 - $255) in Pacolet, SC
- Throttle Body Replacement ($433 - $498) in Dumas, AR