THEN THE ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON ,THEN I TRIED TO SHIFT GEARS AND THE SHIFTER WENT FROM DRIVE TO SECOND GEAR IT MISSED 1ST SO I TOOK IT TO A FREIND HE PUT SOME SCANNER TO SEE WHATS UP AND IT READ P0731 BUT HE DIDNT SAY WHAT THAT MEANT HE HAD TO LOOK IT UP CAN U GIVE A SOLUTION HOW TO FIX MY CAR
MY CAR 2000 CHRYSLER INTREPID THE SPEEDOMETER QUIT IT WAS FINE THE DAY BEFORE on 2000 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.
- What is causing my car to overheat if I have enough coolant?
- If my transmission fluid starts to leak, what could be unplugged or broken?