I JUST PURCHASED A 92 PONTIAC BONEVILLE THAT HAS BEEN SITTING FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS..I JUST GOT AN OIL CHANGE AND TUNE UP..THE CAR IS LEAKING TRANSMISSION FLUID AND HAS A VERY SLOW TAKE OFF..IT CUT OFF ON ME YESTERDAY 1 TIME AND DROVE O.K. TODAY..THERE IS A HOLE I THE EXHASUST PIPE AND THE DASH LIGHTS DONT COME ON...ANY SUGGESTIONS TO ANY OF THESE PROBLEMS???
my car on 1992 Pontiac Bonneville
Asked by Visitor for the 1992 Pontiac Bonneville
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville38 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville31 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville42 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville23 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1992 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($247 - 564) in Grafton, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Wallowa, OR
- 37,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Hayesville, NC
- Alternator Replacement ($276 - 495) in Eddyville, OR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($217 - 235) in Parks, AZ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($163 - 204) in Charleston, IL