if so where is it positioned and is it a hard job to replace
my c240 elegance starts and stops not firing is it due to the crankshaft sensor on 2001 Mercedes-Benz C240
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- What is the right specification for the thermostat of the engine?
- cost to repair the passenger tail light assembly? not the bulbs, the frame.
- Key won't turn consistently to start car. Dash won't illuminate.
- I have automatic but it get stuck between gears like a stickshift.
- How can I get my fuel pump licking problem solved?